In 2014, Lisa was working in corporate America living her own definition of insanity and feeling dead inside, having worked in the same types of training roles for over a decade without being any more fulfilled in her career. Living with a lifelong fear of failure and criticism, she thought it best to play it safe and stay in her comfort zone, going from place to place yet holding similar jobs.
Being practically paralyzed by fear when launching a new learning program at her last corporate job, she finally got to the point of having enough of letting fear control her, and feeling that deadness inside she knew she never wanted to feel again, so she retired from corporate and went independent in her work in 2015. A breast cancer diagnosis and treatment in 2020 reinforced how important it is to not be ruled by fear and to live your best life.
Now, she coaches age 40+ clients on how to stop wasting time, feel alive inside, and use fear productively so they can lead happy, fulfilling lives doing meaningful work, throughout the rest of their careers or into retirement from their current situation in a fraction of the time it took her to figure it out.
Her “bona fides” include:
- Over 25 years of learning/training, coaching, and leadership development work for EMC² (now part of Dell Technologies), The Boeing Company, T-Mobile, PEMCO Insurance, and in the accounting, media, and non-profit industries.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) with the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Certified Physician Development Coach
- Certified in Everything DiSC, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and TotalSDI (Strengths Deployment Inventory) assessment tools and profiles.
Click here to schedule a 20-minute complimentary discovery call with Lisa today to get started!